Business Plan Terms and Conditions
By submitting payment for a business plan on OptimalThinking.com, a division of The World Academy of Personal Development Inc. (“Company”), you (“Client”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Client represents that information submitted to Company is true and correct to the best of their knowledge. Client understands and agrees that this information may be relied on for the planning services. If any information provided is proprietary, copyrighted, or a registered trade/service mark, client represents that such information is owned by the client, or they have rights to use such information in their business plan.
- Upon acceptance of the non-refundable retainer fee for the business plan by Company’s bank, a project manager will be assigned by Company. All communications between the Company and Client will be conducted via email, to ensure Company and Client have the same information.
- An executable plan considers Client’s objectives, capabilities, and capital requirements. Company’s role is to help Client to plan the business, not to impose a plan on Client. Company will forward questionnaires and will respond to Client’s input usually within 24 hours.
- When Company is in possession of sufficient information, Company will write and submit the first draft (“First Draft”) to Client.
- Upon Client’s receipt of the First Draft, a period of 21 business days from draft receipt will be provided for unlimited revisions. Client will own all rights, title and interest to the First Draft and subsequent drafts.
- Once Company receives a confirmation of acceptance of the final draft (“Final Draft”) from Client, Company will deliver the Final Draft to client in the requested format; by e-mail, or if selected, by CD containing the draft and files. In addition, a bound copy of the Final Draft may be delivered to the Client.
- If Client does not provide revisions within 21 days of receipt of the First Draft, then the obligation to Client under these Terms and Conditions ceases.
- Client agrees to use the drafts lawfully. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from all loss, damages, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees; other than those caused by the acts or omissions of Company arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The agreement between Company and Client shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Because Clients of Company are located anywhere in the world, Client agrees that the venue for any claims between the parties shall be in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- If Client does not respond to Company’s written communication for a period of 180 days or more, the Contract will be deemed complete and any obligation to Client will cease.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on the parties’ successors in interest.