Business Proposal Writing Service with 92% Win Rate
Looking for an A-grade business proposal writing service to conquer the competition? If you need a winning business proposal, look no further. Our seasoned business proposal writers will w with you to write, edit, and optimize your proposal.
For the past 28 years, our business proposals have generated more than $7 billion in revenue for our clients. If we don’t believe we can help you succeed, we will not accept your business.
Call (424) 204-6133
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm PST or
Unlike a business plan which is created to run a company or raise capital, a business proposal is a bid to get business. There are two types of business proposals:
Solicited Business Proposal
An organization invites you to provide a product or service with a request for proposal (RFP). Government RFPs are placed on the market and fulfilled in this manner. Our government RFP proposal writers win federal and state government contracts for businesses.
Unsolicited Business Proposal
You may wish to provide a product or service to companies that haven’t requested anything from you. This business proposal must maximize your chances for success with prospective customers.
Three Key Elements
We seek to uncover your prospective client’s needs, challenges and best solutions. A winning business proposal is best communicated in the language of your potential client. For example, if the proposal will be evaluated on price, we will use targeted financial jargon.
Superior Solution and Benefits
The recipient must understand why your solution is superior to all others. The proposal must clarify the benefits and cost of doing business with your company.
Recipients look for proof of your ability to deliver your product or service on time and on budget. We include qualifications, customer endorsements and industry-related data where possible. We will also include contingencies and metrics that confirm your competence.
Keep in mind that you may not win every bid. You must demonstrate that your company can best solve the needs of the prospective client.
What Is In An Optimal Business Proposal?Our business proposal writing service provides you with:
- An irresistible business proposal cover letter
- Optimized executive summary
- Understanding of your prospective client’s challenges
- Your client’s needs, objectives, and commitments
- Your strategies and how they best meet your prospective client’s needs
- Your optimal solution
- How your optimal solution benefits your client
- Your unique value proposition: why your solution triumphs over all other options
- Comparable success vignettes
- Costs in money, time, people, and other resources
- Significant issues and deadlines, if necessary
- Your prospective client’s return on investment
- Profile of your company, testimonials, reviews, references, samples
- An irresistible request for the contract
Looking for Top U.S. RFP Writing Services?
Our RFP writing services include:
- Meticulous Review and Analysis: Our team reviews the RFP and associated documents. We determine the requirements, level of risk, and the best strategy.
- Optimum Project Management: We manage the entire RFP process including:
- gathering essential in-house information
- writing the proposal
- monitoring deadlines for team approvals
We make sure your proposal is submitted on time.
- Unequivocal Compliance: Our proprietary matrix ensures compliance with all government RFP requirements and evaluation criteria.
- Focused Proposal Outline/Design: The custom outline highlights the RFP requirements and response strategy. We create the layout, format and graphics to best support the proposal theme.
- Best Pricing Strategy: Our seasoned government RFP proposal writers review all pricing options.
- Relevant Certifications: We include suitable certifications and licenses to reinforce the value proposition.
- Optimized Documents: We review, edit, proof read and optimize all required documents. When several subject matter experts provide content, we ensure a common optimized voice. Optimal quality control is our benchmark.
Our professional RFP writers deploy Optimal Thinking to determine your winning value proposition. We alert you to possible pitfalls in your proposal and work with you to create the best solutions. We will then present your best possible offer. Our RFP writing services ensure you do not settle for second best.
With each RFP response, our RFP team uncovers more information about your company, services, and unique value proposition. Your dedicated project leader and writers are here for you.
If you want to respond to a request for proposal, our team will review the RFP to evaluate the requirements. We will then provide you with a no-obligation fixed quote.
Work With The Best
Get a no-obligation fixed quote for your next RFP.
Government Proposal Writing Services
You get nothing in the government contract business when you finish second.
- Do you need to beat stiff competition to win a government contract?
- Does your team lack the time or expertise to submit a winning RFP response right now?
- Has your company struggled to win government contracts in the past?
- Are you ready to invest in expert help to optimize your government contract win rate?
If you relate to any of these issues, you’ve found the right team. For the past 28 years, our meticulous government proposal writers have produced winning proposals. When responding to a specific government RFP (Request for Proposal), we work tirelessly with you to win the bid.
We take utmost pride in maintaining our 92 percent success rate. Our RFP proposal writers have captured $5.6 billion in government contracts for our clients.
We also find government RFPs for our clients. We provide a first-rate RFP360 turnkey experience.
Why You Can Count on Our Business Proposal Writing Service
It doesn’t matter whether you are a startup business, mid-sized organization, government contractor, non-profit organization or multinational company. You will receive a top-notch business proposal in the recipient’s industry jargon.
You can rest assured that your business interests are in the hands of a trustworthy business proposal writing service company. Our clients include the U.S. Treasury, Johnson & Johnson, Delta Airlines, BP, Warner Bros., National Australia Bank, Young Presidents Organization and the U.S. Army, They trust us, and so can you.