Career Interview Coaching to Optimize Results
- Is your company downsizing people who are close to retirement?
- Were you laid off after years of loyalty to your company?
- Did a younger version of yourself grab your job?
- Do you feel you are on the shelf because you don’t have your act together in job interviews?
- Are you procrastinating and distracting yourself from looking for your next position?
- Have you lost confidence or respect for yourself?
Optimal Thinkers take pride in asking the best questions to invite the best solutions. As your optimal thinking career coach, I will ask a lot of questions in the context of industry specific interviews. Before we even meet, you will receive a one-page questionnaire to determine the priorities for your interview preparation, so that we can move forward as efficiently as possible. We will role pay mock interviews rigorously, case-based where appropriate.
Our focus will be on how to best achieve your highest priorities. Period.
8 Tough Career Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Why are you interested in working here?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why are you the best candidate for this role?
- What is your greatest professional accomplishment?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Tell me about a tough situation you faced in the workplace and how you dealt with it
Career Interview Coaching Objectives
By the end of optimal thinking career interview coaching, you will:
- have confidence in your ability to best control any interview
- be able to interpret your interviewer’s body language to maximize rapport
- know how to interpret your interviewer’s verbal language to maximize rapport
- have acquired the tools, strategy and step-by-step actions to optimize your success
- know how to best respond to the most difficult questions from interviewers
- be able to determine whether this is the right position for you
- know how to negotiate the most desirable compensation package
- be able to present your best self and wow your interviewer
Call (424) 204-6133
to discuss your most important objectives.
Bonus Offer Today:
Sign Up for Five Career Coaching Sessions,
and Receive a FREE Session.