Career Interview Coaching to Optimize Results
- Is your company downsizing people who are close to retirement?
- Were you laid off after years of loyalty to your company?
- Did a younger version of yourself grab your job?
- Do you feel you are on the shelf because you don’t have your act together in job interviews?
- Are you procrastinating and distracting yourself from looking for your next position?
- Have you lost confidence or respect for yourself?
Optimal Thinkers take pride in asking the best questions to invite the best solutions. As your optimal thinking career coach, I will ask a lot of questions. Before we even meet, you will receive a one-page questionnaire to help you determine your priorities, so that we can move forward as efficiently as possible.
Our focus will be on how to best achieve your highest priorities. Period.
Career Interview Coaching Objectives
By the end of optimal thinking career interview coaching, you will:
- know how to use Optimal Thinking to optimize your communications
- be able to interpret your interviewer’s body language to maximize rapport
- know how to interpret your interviewer’s verbal language to maximize rapport
- have acquired the tools, strategy and step-by-step actions to maximize your success
- have confidence in your ability to best control any interview
- know how to best respond to the most difficult questions from interviewers
- be able to determine whether this is the right position for you
- know how to negotiate the most desirable compensation package
- be able to present your best self, wow your interviewer, and become the candidate of choice
Call (424) 204-6133
to discuss your most important objectives.
Bonus Offer Today:
Sign Up for two Career Coaching Sessions,
and Receive a FREE Session.