Career Interview Coaching to Optimize Results
- Is your company downsizing people who are close to retirement?
- Were you laid off after years of loyalty to your company?
- Did a younger version of yourself grab your job?
- Do you feel you are on the shelf because you don’t have your act together in job interviews?
- Are you procrastinating and distracting yourself from looking for your next position?
- Have you lost confidence or respect for yourself?
Optimal Thinkers take pride in asking the best questions to invite the best solutions. As your optimal thinking career coach, I will ask a lot of questions in the context of industry specific interviews. Before we even meet, you will receive a one-page questionnaire to determine the priorities for your interview preparation, so that we can move forward as efficiently as possible. We will role pay mock interviews rigorously, case-based where appropriate.
Our focus will be on how to best achieve your highest priorities. Period.
Career Interview Coaching Objectives
By the end of optimal thinking career interview coaching, you will:
- have confidence in your ability to best control any interview
- be able to interpret your interviewer’s body language to maximize rapport
- know how to interpret your interviewer’s verbal language to maximize rapport
- have acquired the tools, strategy and step-by-step actions to optimize your success
- know how to best respond to the most difficult questions from interviewers
- be able to determine whether this is the right position for you
- know how to negotiate the most desirable compensation package
- be able to present your best self and wow your interviewer
Call (424) 204-6133
to discuss your most important objectives.
Bonus Offer Today:
Sign Up for Five Career Coaching Sessions,
and Receive a FREE Session.