Executive Coaching Questions to Ask Yourself
- Have you had enough of suboptimal performance?
- Are you having trouble being your best on the job?
- Are you willing to do what it takes to optimize – not just improve or manage — your decisions, personal life and career?
If you responded “Yes!” to these three questions, then you will benefit from Optimal Thinking executive coaching. Ask yourself these executive coaching questions to determine your readiness:
- Am I struggling with self-imposed limitations?
- What’s stopping me from contributing my best?
- Am I ready to learn how to put my best self in charge of my career?
When choosing your Optimal Thinking executive coach, answer these questions:
- Does the executive coach have an inspiring client list?
- How can I know if the executive coach is principled and courageous?
- Has the executive coach been published by a reputable publisher?
- Why is this executive coach the best choice?
- How will this executive coach serve my/my company’s best interests?
Think about what you would most like to achieve, where you stand now, and why it’s in your best interest to optimize your success.