Gift Certificate and Coupon FAQs
Purchasing Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can pay for them using the store’s standard payment method(s). Once purchased the value of the Gift Certificate will be added to your own personal Gift Certificate Account.
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you will notice that the amount now shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send the Gift Certificate to someone via email.
How to Send Gift Certificates
To send a Gift Certificate you need to go to our Send Gift Certificate page. You can find the link to this page in the Shopping Cart Box in the right hand column of each page. When you send a Gift Certificate, you need to specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The amount you want to send.
Note: You don’t have to send the full amount in your Gift Certificate Account. A short message will appear in the email. Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before the email is actually sent.
Buying with Gift Certificates
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you can use those funds to purchase other items in our store. At checkout, an extra box will appear. Enter the amount to apply from the funds in your Gift Certificate Account.
Note: You will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Gift Certificate Account to cover the cost of your purchase. If you have more funds in your Gift Certificate Account than the total cost of your purchase, the balance will be left in your Gift Certificate Account for the future.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
If you receive a Gift Certificate by email it will contain details of who sent you the Gift Certificate, possibly with a short message from them. The email will also contain the Gift Certificate Redemption Code. It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference. You can now redeem the Gift Certificate in two ways:
1. By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose. This will take you to the store’s Redeem Gift Certificate page. You will then be requested to create an account, before the Gift Certificate is validated and placed in your Gift Certificate Account.
2. During the checkout process, on the page where you select a payment method, there will be a box to enter a Redemption Code. Enter the Redemption Code here, and click the Redeem button. The code will be validated and the amount added to your Gift Certificate Account. You can then use this to purchase any item from our store.
Discount coupons may not be applied towards the purchase of Gift Certificates. Limit one coupon per order.