Government RFP Bid Opportunities Monitoring Service
Governments purchase enormous quantities of goods and services for all industries including construction, environmental, high-tech, media, hospitality, business services, and medical industries. There are numerous state government contract opportunities for small, mid-size and large businesses, minority business enterprises (MBE) and woman owned businesses (WOB). The state, local, and education (SLED) market consists of government business opportunities worth $1.5 trillion.
Our RFP bid monitoring team monitors government agency websites and review potentially suitable RFPs for your organization. We provide you with RFPs that align with your most important objectives.
While other RFP monitoring services just match keywords to bid opportunities, our RFP finder service has real people sifting through opportunities to provide you with the best bids. Don’t waste your time wading through possible bids. Allow our professionals to take these time consuming activities off your plate.
How We Find Government RFP Bid Opportunities
Below is a summary:
Phase 1: RFP Bid Monitoring Setup
- Familiarize ourselves with your past practices and procedures for evaluating opportunities (if you have previously submitted RFP responses).
- Ensure optimum setup of targeted procurement brokerage sites.
- Ensure optimum setup of targeted identified agency sites.
- Determine RFP qualifiers such as agency, opportunity status, set-aside, security clearance, and evaluation criteria.
- Optimize keywords and sourcing parameters for identified sources, where possible.
- Review prior and current email alerts.
- Create custom procedures process.
Phase 2: Ongoing RFP Bid Monitoring Program
- Visit RFP sourcing sites on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Review email alerts.
- Review RFP source site list, adjust, and optimize as needed.
- Select viable notices.
- Review each potentially suitable RFP based on top five qualifiers.
- Provide client with RFP opportunities for consideration.
- Evaluate each RFP based on disqualifiers and win probability.
- Provide monthly report.
- Review, update, and optimize procedures process.
Phase 3: Write RFP Responses
Averaging a 92% win rate for 28 years, our business proposal writing team is dedicated to providing the best RFP proposal writing service to help companies win Local, State and Federal government contracts.