Leadership Skills Seminar to Optimize Executive Development
Before the leadership skills seminar, each participant takes our complimentary self-assessment (or 360 assessment), and receives insight about consistently achieving optimum outcomes.
This custom leadership seminar rises above traditional leadership training seminars. When leaders use Optimal Thinking to achieve their mission and vision, the organization is injected with realistic, superlative guidelines. Leaders, teams and organizations can’t function at their peak when they think and execute suboptimally.
YOU can transform a typical workplace into an optimized workplace. You can learn how to use Optimal Thinking consistently, optimize leadership skills, and choose the right people to help you achieve your objectives. You can develop leadership styles that inspire and empower others to commit to your vision. You can make the most constructive decisions in any business situation and consistently achieve optimum results.
During this leadership skills seminar, you identify what ‘the best’ means to you and your organization and use optimal leadership skills and strategies to achieve what is most important. You learn how to employ the leadership styles that establish trust, resolve conflicts and maximize relationships. You create solutions to maximize talent, processes, resources, opportunities and profits. If not NOW, when?
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
In this leadership skills seminar, you:
- analyze your current reality, define your mission and ultimate vision
- examine the nine critical competencies for optimal leadership
- complete the leadership skills analysis
- discover how the world’s most successful leaders use Optimal Thinking
- learn how to establish trust and motivate employees to do their best
- embrace the conflict management skills and techniques to best resolve conflicts
- recognize and resolve suboptimal efficiency and effectiveness
- maximize strengths, opportunities and execution
- minimize weaknesses, threats, and suboptimal processes
- develop the optimal strategy to maximize leadership skills and effectiveness
- determine when to train, coach, participate and delegate
- acquire four fail-safe ways to optimize training, coaching and participation
- obtain a road map to optimize team performance and employee retention
- optimize succession planning
- learn how to best lead employees in remote locations
- differentiate optimal performance from suboptimal performance
- use three strategies to measure optimal performance and quantify your results
- explore five simple steps to transform a typical workplace into an optimized workplace!
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and leaders, C-level executives, upper management
- large and small business owners, entrepreneurs, senior-level managers
- employees who are interested in optimizing leadership skills.
One-on-One Optimization Leadership Skills Coaching
One-on-one leadership skills optimization coaching is best used to assess, monitor, and optimize leadership issues as they arise. Our leadership skills coaching program is the choice of those who want to master conflict management skills, delegation to the right talent, and maximize everyday leadership in the workplace.
We arrange telephone coaching, video conferences or office visits at your convenience.