Optimize Positive Affirmations
Rise above suboptimal positive affirmations! Optimal affirmations are first person, present tense, Optimal Thinking statements you immerse in your mind to prepare yourself to experience the best. They are verbal “act as if…” statements.
Below are Optimal affirmations you may wish to adopt. Jot down your unsupportive responses, and determine how to best resolve them. Optimal Thinking is NOT wishful thinking.
Optimal Affirmations for Thinking
- I am an Optimal Thinker.
- I focus on the most constructive thought at any given moment.
- I accept what is out of my control and optimize what is within my control.
- I’m the right person in the best place at the best time, engaged in the most important activity in the best way.
Optimal Affirmations for Core Beliefs
- I deserve the best in life.
- I get my most important needs met.
- I am giving life my best shot.
- I am responsible for making the most of my life.
Optimal Affirmations for Self-Esteem
- I accept myself completely.
- I am doing my best.
- Right now, I am the best I can be.
- I am making the most of my assets.
Optimal Affirmations for Purpose
- What I want above all else is clear to me now
- I am now taking the best action to fulfill my ultimate purpose.
- I concentrate on what I most want to do and what I do best.
- I invest my time, talents, abilities, and life in those activities which fulfill my ultimate purpose.
Optimal Affirmations for Planning
- I know the best way to achieve my most important goal.
- I am doing the most important task right now.
- I am making the most profitable/enjoyable use of my time right now.
- I obtain the best results within the least amount of time.
Optimal Affirmations for Communication
- When I ask the best questions I obtain the best answers.
- When others speak to me I give them my full attention.
- I communicate the best means of satisfying the best interests of all concerned.
- I listen reflectively without judgment to gain complete understanding.