The Key to the Optimal Solution is …. the Optimal Question
The quality of the questions you ask determines the quality of your life. By asking questions, you get to the truth and avoid making assumptions. When you ask the best questions of yourself and others, you invite the best answers. You can discover what “the best” means in whichever context you choose. You simply create the best path to your most desired outcomes.
You can discover what “the best” means in whichever context you choose. You simply create the best path to your most desired outcomes.
You can ask “most enjoyable” questions to obtain the most enjoyable path to your goal:
- What are my most enjoyable activities?
- How can I maximize my enjoyment of these activities?
- What’s the most enjoyable use of my time right now?
- What will make this most enjoyable?
To obtain the most profitable path, you simply ask “most profitable” questions:
- What’s my most profitable activity?
- How can I maximize the profitability of this activity?
- What’s the most profitable use of my time right now?
What is my most important goal right now?
What is the best action I can take toward it now?
What is the best use of my time now/next week?
What can I do to bring out the best in you?
Why is this my greatest asset?
Why is this my most important goal?
Why is this our most profitable product?
Why is this the best solution?
How can I bring out the best in myself and others?
How can I best utilize my greatest talents and abilities?
How can we be of greatest service to our customers?
How can we maximize profits?
When is the best time to take this action?
When am I most productive?
When am I at my best?
Where is my favorite city/beach/ski resort/location?
Where is the best place for us to talk privately?
Where is my best source of inspiration?
Where is the best location to work?
1. What is supremely important to me?
2. What are my most important goals today?
3. Which actions will be most beneficial for my self-confidence and self-respect today?
4. What will make each task today most profitable/beneficial/enjoyable?
5. What is the most constructive use of my time right now?
1. What would make this my most successful year?
2. What are my highest priorities for this year?
3. What is my most important goal this year?
4. How can I ensure that a written plan will best meet my objectives?
5. How will I maintain my focus on what is most important?