Business Plan Writing Service to Optimize Success
Work With the Best in the Business
Do you need a seasoned business plan writing service to help you secure venture capital? Are you ready to maximize the efficiency and profitability of your business? A first-rate custom business plan
- eliminates costly trial and error
- ensures your business stands out from all others
- provides the very best road map for success
Our optimal thinking business plan writers are MBA-educated senior level corporate executives. We understand capital formation, corporate finance, legal issues, operations, and marketing. That’s because our business plan consultants have grown hundreds of startups to Fortune 1000 companies. At least three seasoned executives work on every business plan.
For 28 years, we have produced custom business plans for clients. We know how to produce a winning:
- investment plan
- growth plan
- new product plan
- merger and acquisition plan
- operations plan
- annual plan
- internal plan
- feasibility plan
Our clients have raised more than 3.6 billion dollars from venture capitalists, angel investors, private equity firms, banks and strategic investors.
The Gap Between an Optimized Business Plan and a Standard Business Plan Determines Success or Failure
An optimized custom business plan shapes your ideas and maximizes your resources. It presents the best options for success. If you are starting, turning around, or acquiring a business, your business plan must ensure stakeholder buy-in. Our custom business plans entice investor funding with comprehensive analyses and realistic forecasts. Our team understands how to best achieve local and global strategic business objectives.
Our business plan writing service deploys proprietary methodology, developed over 28 years. Our team creates unique optimized business plans. We do not betray our clients’ trust or undermine their competitive advantage by publishing samples. Beware of these three red flags.
Our business plan writing service offers three options:
Custom Business Plan
(20 to 50 pages)
provides all the details of your business and strategic objectives
Business Plan Audit
provides an analysis of your existing business plan with recommendations for optimization
Investor Pitch Deck
(10 to 15 PowerPoint slides)
designed to create the highest impact during a 15 to 30 minute presentation
We design the executive summary to fully engage recipients. It includes:
- Proprietary optimal strategies and benchmarks
- The most compelling business model, including your products and services
- Your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- A precise definition of the unique solutions that your products and services provide
- A comprehensive justification of the capital required to reach your strategic objectives
- A thorough description of your company’s development stage
- A breakdown of the categories and profiles of your existing and prospective customers
- An optimal description of your marketing and sales strategies
Our optimized contingency plans best deal with threats and weaknesses. We include:
- Comprehensive secondary market and industry research
- An all-inclusive analysis of your current and potential competitors
- The factors that differentiate your products and services from your competitors
- Your company’s durable competitive advantage
- Your management team, including why your company has the right team for the project
- Detailed financial projections that confirm the durability of your company
- A realistic demonstration of the return on capital investment for investors
- Appendices, and more
Why You Should Look No Further
Many business plan companies use inexperienced MBA graduates and software templates. Their cookie cutter solutions are usually rejected by sophisticated investors. Smart investors seek unique winning solutions that set your business apart.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a startup, mid-size, non-profit, or multinational organization. Every client receives the same attention and respect. You will receive a first-rate targeted business plan in your industry jargon.
For 28 years, our business plan service has outperformed the national average for investor funding. We understand how to delight lenders and investors to achieve the best results. Employing Optimal Thinking, we ask focused questions to best present an irresistible offer.
Our team provides you with detailed spreadsheets. Every section of your plan is realistic and accurate. We conduct comprehensive primary and secondary market research as needed
With 28 years of experience writing business plans under our belt, we know how to succeed. Your business interests are in the hands of a trustworthy, reliable company.
Call (424) 204-6133
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm PST or
to receive a no-obligation fixed quote.
If you wish to have an existing business plan evaluated, look no further. We will analyze your business plan, and provide you with recommendations for optimization. This service does not include writing or editing your business plan.
Our MBA-educated senior business consultants and graphic artists work hand-in-hand with you. We provide you with an immaculate custom PowerPoint investor pitch deck.