Business Plan Writing Service to Optimize Success
The Difference Between a Typical Business Plan and an Optimized Business Plan Is Usually the Difference Between Success and Failure.
Do you need a seasoned business plan writing service to help you secure venture capital? Are you ready to maximize the efficiency and profitability of your business? A first-rate custom business plan eliminates costly trial and error, ensures your business stands out, and provides the very best road map for success.
For 28 years, we have produced custom business plans for clients who need a winning investment plan, strategic business plan, feasibility plan, growth plan, operational plan, annual plan, internal plan, or even a new product plan. Our plans have enabled clients to raise more than 3.5 billion dollars from venture capitalists, angel investors, private equity firms, banks, corporate and strategic investors.
Our optimal thinking business plan writers are MBA-educated senior level corporate executives. We have deep expertise in capital formation, corporate finance, legal issues, operations, and marketing. Our business plan consultants have personally grown and scaled hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 100. We assign at least three seasoned executives to every business plan.
An optimal custom business plan shapes your ideas, maximizes your current resources, and presents the best options for success. If you are starting, turning around, or acquiring a business, your business plan must provide the optimal road map – based on expert analysis – to entice investor funding and ensure stakeholder buy-in. Our custom business plans address the subtleties and critical success factors to best achieve local and global strategic business objectives.
Our business plan writing service deploys proprietary methodology, developed over 28 years, to create unique optimized business plans. We do not betray our clients’ trust or undermine their competitive advantage by publishing samples. Beware of these three red flags.
Our business plan writing service offers three options:
Custom Business Plan
(20 to 50 pages)
provides all the details of your business and strategic objectives
Business Plan Audit
provides an analysis of your existing business plan with recommendations for optimization
Investor Pitch Deck
(10 to 15 Powerpoint slides)
designed to create the highest impact during a 15 to 30 minute presentation
- A one- to two-page executive summary to optimize the recipient’s first impression, accurately summarizing the business plan
- Proprietary optimal strategies and benchmarks
- The most compelling, accurate description of your business model; what your company does; products and services
- Your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- A precise definition of the unique solutions that your products and services provide
- A comprehensive justification of the capital required to reach your strategic objectives
- A thorough description of your company’s development stage
- A breakdown of the categories and profiles of your customers and prospective customers
- An optimal description of your marketing and sales strategies
- Your contingency plans to best deal with threats and weaknesses
- Comprehensive secondary market and industry research
- An all-inclusive analysis of your current and potential competitors
- The factors that differentiate your products and services from your competitors
- Your company’s durable competitive advantage
- A comprehensive presentation of your management team, including why your company has the right team for the project
- Detailed financial projections to best demonstrate the durability and profitability of your company
- A realistic demonstration of the return on capital investment for investors
- Appendices, and more
Why You Should Look No Further
It doesn’t matter whether you are a startup business, mid-sized organization, non-profit organization or multinational, you will receive a supremely crafted business plan targeted to the recipient in their specific industry jargon.
Business plan services that deploy software, templates and inexperienced MBA graduates can provide guidelines, but their cookie cutter solutions are usually rejected by sophisticated investors. These investors seek unique winning solutions that set your business apart from all others. Our business optimization writing experts understand how to delight lenders and investors and communicate with them to achieve the best results.
We our proud that our business plan service has outperformed the national average for investor funding for 28 years. Employing Optimal Thinking, we ask the most incisive questions to determine how to best present an irresistible offer. We collaborate with you to ensure that every section of your plan is realistic, accurate, best presented, and completed on time.
We provide you with detailed spreadsheets and will conduct comprehensive primary and secondary market research as needed to validate the requirements of your optimum business plan.
With 28 years of experience writing business plans, and clients including the U.S. Treasury, Warner Bros., National Australia Bank, Johnson & Johnson, Air New Zealand, BP, Young Presidents’ Organization and the U.S. Army, you can be certain that your business interests are in the hands of a trustworthy, reliable company.
Call (424) 204-6133
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm PST or
to discuss your current situation and most important objectives.
If you wish to have an existing business plan evaluated, look no further. We will analyze your business plan, and provide you with recommendations for optimization. This service does not include writing or editing your business plan.
Our MBA-educated senior business consultants and graphic artists work hand-in-hand to provide you with a customized, immaculately crafted Powerpoint investor pitch deck.