Business Proposal Writing Service with 92% Win Rate
Worried that you don’t have an A-grade business proposal writing service at your fingertips? If you need a winning business proposal, our seasoned business proposal writers will consult with you. We will then customize, write/edit, and optimize your proposal. For the past 28 years, our business proposals have generated more than $7 billion in new revenue for our clients. If we don’t believe we can help you succeed, we will not accept your business.
Unlike a business plan which is created to run a company or raise capital, a business proposal is a bid to obtain business. There are two types of business proposals:
Solicited Business Proposal
An organization specifically invites you to provide a product or service with a request for proposal (RFP). Government RFPs are typically placed on the market and fulfilled in this manner. Our seasoned government RFP proposal writers have won federal and state government contracts for businesses in every state in the U.S.
Unsolicited Business Proposal
Your business may wish to provide a product or service to companies that haven’t requested anything from you. This business proposal is written to maximize your chances for success with these prospective customers.
Three Key Elements
We seek to uncover your prospective client’s needs, challenges and best solutions. A winning business proposal requires optimum communication and is best written in the language of your potential client. For example, if the proposal will be evaluated by the marketing department, we will use marketing jargon.
Superior Solution and Benefits
The recipient must understand why your solution is superior to all others. The proposal must clearly demonstrate the benefits to be gained and losses to be avoided by doing business with your company.
Recipients look for proof of your ability to deliver your product or service on time and on budget. We include qualifications, customer endorsements and industry-related data where possible. We will also include contingencies and metrics that demonstrate your competence.
Keep in mind that you may not win every bid. You will win the proposals where you demonstrate that your company can best solve the needs of the prospective client.
An Optimal Business Proposal requires some or all of the following:
- An irresistible business proposal cover letter
- Optimized executive summary
- Understanding of your prospective client’s challenges
- Your client’s needs, objectives, and commitments
- Your strategies and how they best meet your prospective client’s needs
- Your optimal solution
- How your optimal solution benefits your client
- Your unique value proposition: why your solution triumphs over all other options
- Comparable success vignettes
- Costs in money, time, people, and other resources
- Significant issues and deadlines, if necessary
- Your prospective client’s return on investment
- Profile of your company, testimonials, reviews, references, samples
- An irresistible request for the contract
Government Proposal Writing Services
You get nothing in the government contract business when you finish second.
- Do you need to beat stiff competition or unseat a long-standing incumbent to win an important government contract?
- Does your team lack the time or expertise to submit a winning RFP response at this time?
- Has your company struggled to win government contracts in the past?
- Are you ready to invest in expert help to optimize your government contract win rate?
If you relate to any of these issues, you’ve found the right team. For the past 28 years, our meticulous government proposal writers have produced winning proposals for most of the U.S. government agencies. We take utmost pride in maintaining our 92 percent success rate. Our RFP proposal writers have captured $5.2 billion in government contracts for our clients to date.
If you are responding to a government RFP (Request for Proposal), we will work tirelessly with you to create your optimal response, including:
- Meticulous Review and Analysis: We conduct a comprehensive review of the RFP and associated documents to determine the requirements, level of risk, and optimum strategy.
- Optimum Project Management: We manage the entire RFP process including gathering essential in-house information, writing the proposal, and monitoring deadlines for team approvals. We make sure your proposal is submitted on time.
- Unequivocal Compliance: Our custom compliance matrix details the necessary elements to ensure compliance with the evaluation criteria and all government RFP requirements.
- Focused Proposal Outline/Design: We produce a custom outline according to the RFP requirements and the optimum response strategy. We create the layout, format and graphics to best align with the proposal theme.
- Best Pricing Strategy: Our seasoned government RFP proposal writers evaluate the options to produce the optimum pricing strategy.
- Relevant Certifications: We include suitable certifications and licenses to reinforce the value proposition.
- Optimized Documents: We review, edit, proof read and optimize all required documents. When several subject matter experts provide content, we create a common optimized voice throughout the document. Optimal quality control is our benchmark.
Prior to starting work on your proposal, our team will review the RFP to determine the required response. We will then provide you with a fixed fee.
Employing Optimal Thinking, we will ask the most incisive questions to determine your winning value proposition. We will alert you to possible pitfalls in your proposal and work with you to create the best solutions. We will then present your best possible offer.
Why You Can Count on Our Business Proposal Writing Service
It doesn’t matter whether you are a startup business, mid-sized organization, government contractor, non-profit organization or multi-national company, you will receive a supremely crafted business proposal targeted to the recipient in their specific industry jargon.
With 28 years of experience and clients including the U.S. Treasury, Johnson & Johnson, Delta Airlines, BP, Warner Bros., National Australia Bank, Young Presidents Organization and the U.S. Army, you can be certain that your business interests are in the hands of a trustworthy, reliable business proposal writing service firm.