Customized on-site seminars are a critical investment for your organization. That’s why every participant takes our complimentary confidential self- or 360-assessment before each seminar so that we can tailor the content to consistently achieve the best outcomes.
Our proprietary on-site seminars are meticulously designed to optimize employee motivation, leadership skills, communication skills, time management, business writing skills, organizational culture, productivity, and more. This most cost-effective, flexible option enables you to minimize employee travel expenses. On-site seminars are presented according to your schedule, at the location of your choice. Our on-site training programs can be delivered “as is”, or customized specifically for your organization.
On-site seminar training programs range from 40 – 90 minute keynote addresses, breakout sessions, three-hour seminars, one day, two days, four months to one year in duration, and include:
- Pre-program analysis to ensure the seminar best suits your group’s specific needs
- Metrics established to measure the ROI of the speech or seminar program
- Interviews conducted with leaders and prospective attendees
- Case studies and program customized to meet your organizational objectives
- Fully interactive training conducted to maximize adult learning modes
- Program materials provided to support and optimize classroom learning
- Post-program evaluation to quantify the results from an organizational perspective
For over twenty years, we have delivered on-site motivational speeches and business optimization seminars to companies, organizations and educational institutions. Choose Dr. Glickman or a Certified Optimal Thinking Trainer to maximize your organization’s performance.
On-Site Seminars for Business Optimization
CLICK on the on-site seminar topics below for more information:
- Optimal Thinking: The Motivator of Peak Performance.
- The Optimal Thinking Leader: How to Rise Above Being Good or Great!
- Optimize Your Communication Skills.
- Create A “Best Place to Work” Organization.
- Optimize Your Time: Don’t Just Manage It!
- The Optimal Thinking Supervisor: How to Optimize Every Situation.
- Optimal Business Writing Skills.
- Critical Thinking, Innovation, and Optimal Thinking for the Workplace.
- The Optimal Thinking Remote Workplace.