Welcome to the OptimalThinking.com press room. Dr. Rosalene Glickman has hosted her own radio and television programs and is a seasoned media interviewee. She is currently available for TV, radio, print, (via telephone or by arrangement) and online interviews. Dr. Glickman lives in Los Angeles, California (Time Zone: Pacific).
Sample Interview Questions for Dr. Rosalene Glickman
- Your best-selling book, Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self has been published in 17 languages. What is Optimal Thinking?
- Many people worry about being unemployed. What advice can you give them to deal with their anxiety?
- How can Optimal Thinking help us achieve personal and business goals?
- How can business owners benefit from Optimal Thinking?
- Optimal Thinking is used to create “Best Place to Work” multicultural organizations. Can you tell me how this works?
- What are the real benefits of a company becoming a “Best Place to Work”?
- How long does it take to become an Optimal Thinker?
- Why do you believe that positive thinking is dangerous?
- How does Optimal Thinking help us deal with negative people/situations?
- How can Optimal Thinking help us deal with disturbing feelings?
- Can Optimal Thinking be used to resolve critical issues such as terrorism?
- Can you give me the names of some well-known Optimal Thinkers?