Optimization Coaching with Optimal Thinking
Let’s face it, you must deliver the best results for your stakeholders to maximize your success. Too often you get nothing when you come in second or third. Winner takes all! For the past 33 years, the fastest growing companies have used our optimization coaching to optimize performance. We work tirelessly with senior executives and rising stars to provide the best solutions and the best value – second to none in each niche.
Common Challenges My Clients Face
• I need my people to commit 100% to our growth goals.
• I am frustrated in my relationship with my boss/the board.
• I need to have a difficult conversation with a colleague/my boss/the board, and I’m not sure how to go about it.
• Can you help me to think through how to best adapt to the new regulations/ownership?
• My team needs to be more balanced and aligned.
• When I try to change our culture/support for this initiative, I get a heap of resistance.
• If we don’t improve performance in the next quarter, we’ll pay a heavy price.
• We need a new strategy, but can’t agree on the issues.
• The execution of our strategy is being compromised.
• We’re not keeping up with some of our competitors.
• My career has stalled, and I need help to get ahead.
• I have too much on my plate, and I’m concerned about burning out.
Is Optimization Coaching For You?
Optimization coaching is 100% about you. Your most important needs. Your greatest progress. Your most satisfying results.
You focus your energy on its highest and best use. You take the most constructive actions to achieve your most important goals — while engaged in your business. You deploy Optimal Thinking during each optimization session to reach your agreed upon goal.
We only accept coaching assignments where the client can receive 5 x return on the coaching fee.
We calculate the ROI by defining benefits obtained in monetary terms (where possible). Here is our formula:
Benefits Obtained – Coaching Fee X 100
% ROI = ————————————————————————-————
Note: Sessions are one hour on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (in person in Los Angeles, via telephone, or video conference).
Ready for Optimization Coaching?
Three Questions to Consider
1. What is the most important goal you want to achieve during four optimization coaching sessions?
2. On a scale of 0 to 10 (0 = not important and 10 = imperative), how important is it to achieve this goal?
3. If you don’t achieve this goal, what will it cost you and/or your organization?