Market Research Analysts
Our market research analysts conduct both primary and secondary market research.
Primary Market Research
This is new research devoted to dealing with specific issues or unanswered questions. Our primary market researchers deploy surveys, questionnaires, one-one-one interviews and focus groups to collect and analyze information about your consumers and competitors. We study the market conditions that will impact sales of your company’s product or service. We help companies understand which products and services are most desirable, target customers, and determine the right pricing to attract them.
Our fastidious market research analysts identify the target markets that best suit your company’s needs and requirements. We determine the demographics and psycho-graphics of your target audience, their deepest concerns and challenges, and how you can best reach them.
Secondary Market Research
Secondary research, also know as desk research, uses information that is already available to the public. This research includes published reports and surveys. We perform secondary research first to determine what is currently known about the issue. This research is far more cost effective than primary research.
The market research analysts and business plan consultants in our business plan writing service have instant access to the highest quality subscriber-based corporate, industry, and market research including:
- Dow Jones Factiva: Premium news, data and analysis
- HighBeam Research: Corporate and industry research
- Hoovers: Company information, industry research and analysis
- IBISWorld: Industry market research, analysis and forecasts
- LexisNexis: Corporate, industry and market research, risk solutions
- Mintel: Industry and market intelligence
- Plunkett Research: Market research, business analysis, industry trends, forecasts, executive mailing lists
- SVP: Competitive and market analysis
- Statista: Statistics, consumer surveys and industry studies from more than 18000 sources
- Freedonia: Industry market research, product and market forecasts, industry trends, company profiles
- Forrester: Research and analysis technology companies, products, and services, industry analysis
- Gartner: Global technology research
- Euromonitor: Global market research, statistics, online information systems, industries, countries, consumers
- Frost & Sullivan: Market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting
- First Research: industry profiles, statistics and analyses for business industry information
- Domain Tally: Domain intelligence and analytics, key website metrics
- Spyfu: Online competitor analysis including keywords, paid ads and organic search
- Owler: Competitive intelligence platform, industry analysis, business analysis