Optimal Business Writing Seminar
Looking for a business writing seminar to resolve marketing literature, training documents, employee communications and publications that demonstrate suboptimal thinking and writing skills?
Interested in creating optimal memos, performance evaluations, training literature, project summaries, sales correspondence, proposals, newsletters, technical material or promotional pieces? Writing top notch business documents is a valuable craft that can be mastered with proven techniques.
In the Optimal Business Writing Skills seminar, you discover how to optimize written communications. You create outlines to maximize your writing time, and learn techniques for organizing complex subjects into easily understood, logical sequences. You practice writing compelling opening statements and powerful closings to motivate the desired response. You also learn how to write straightforward prose to impart information most effectively.
By applying optimal writing techniques, you will convey the superior quality of your products, services, and organization to your targeted audiences.
In this business writing skills seminar, you:
- recognize the vital role of Optimal Thinking in optimizing your thoughts
- discover three questions that maximize your writing time
- utilize the four-step supreme plan for writing documents
- learn how to identify your audience, and customize your message to obtain the best response
- explore resources to choose the most effective words and phrases to convey your ideas
- overcome frustrating “mental blocks” that stop you from writing optimally
- select the most effective words and phrases to achieve your writing objectives
- eliminate confusing jargon and gobbledygook that undermine your credibility
- minimize reader time by using the fewest words to impart your thoughts
- use correct punctuation, and learn how to edit and proofread reports and documents
- write emails that compel busy executives to read the entire content
- obtain 15 proprietary tips to optimize every type of publication.
Who Should Attend
- anyone who requires superior performance in written communications
- CEOs, executives, business owners, sales and marketing managers
- training and employee communications professionals.