Communication Skills Seminar for Optimal Results
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are offering this on-site communication skills seminar as a virtual seminar (via Zoom) for your convenience.
This practical communication skills seminar empowers you to maximize — not just improve — your communication skills. Before the seminar, you take our complimentary self- or 360 assessment to gain insight about how to consistently achieve your best outcomes. You then learn how to be your best, communicate optimally, and bring out the best from others.
With Optimal Thinking, you ask the best questions to obtain the best outcomes. Considering the best interests of all concerned, you listen carefully, interpret and maximize non-verbal signals, and communicate assertively.
You discover how to gain instant rapport with others (even the most difficult people), minimize unwanted behaviors and negotiate the best results. You learn the most constructive techniques for resolving conflicts.
In this communication skills seminar, you even measure the profits gained in monetary terms by optimizing your thinking and communication skills.
Communication Skills Seminar Objectives
During the virtual Optimize Your Communication Skills Seminar you:
- evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your communication skills
- understand Optimal Thinking and its vital role in your communications
- explore how to challenge and optimize suboptimal thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- learn how to listen most effectively
- interpret and optimize non-verbal communications
- discover how to untangle “mixed signals”
- find out when silence can be your most effective communication tool
- discover how to respond optimally even when you are ready to explode
- define the communication style that will maximize your success
You learn how to fit in with others, even if you have little in common. You discover how to remember people’s names and use them most effectively. Additionally, you:
- gain skills to best deal with those who complain, criticize, blame and make excuses
- optimize communications with those who practice one-upmanship
- negotiate optimal solutions with different personality types
- hone your verbal assertiveness to minimize all undesirable behaviors
- examine five critical factors to consider when choosing corrective measures
- explore how to eliminate your obstacles to optimal communication
- learn how to admit mistakes without losing respect from others
- apply the most constructive techniques for resolving conflicts
- discover how to respect the dignity, rights and vulnerabilities of all concerned
- develop a realistic daily plan of action to optimize your communication skills.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, executives, employees, sales people, large and small business owners
- customer service personnel, mediators, conflict resolution personnel
- people who want to optimize – rather than just improve – their communication skills.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this communication skills virtual seminar, you will receive our exclusive Certificate of Completion that confirms your education in this field of expertise.