Communication Skills Seminar for Optimal Results
This practical communication skills seminar empowers you to maximize — not just improve — your communication skills. Before the seminar, you take our complimentary self- or 360 assessment to gain insight about how to consistently achieve your best outcomes. You then learn how to be your best, communicate most productively, and bring out the best from others.
You discover how to use Optimal Thinking to ask the best questions to obtain the best solutions. You learn how to listen most effectively, interpret and maximize non-verbal signals, and communicate assertively with the best interests of all concerned in mind.
You also discover how to gain instant rapport with others (even the most difficult people), minimize unwanted behaviors and negotiate the best results. You also learn the most constructive techniques for resolving conflicts. In this communication skills seminar, you can even measure the profits gained in monetary terms by optimizing your thinking and communication skills.
During the Optimize Your Communication Skills Seminar/Workshop, you:
- evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your communication skills
- understand Optimal Thinking and its vital role in your communications
- explore how to challenge and optimize suboptimal thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- learn how to listen most effectively
- interpret and optimize non-verbal communications
- discover how to untangle “mixed signals”
- find out when silence can be your most effective communication tool
- discover how to respond optimally even when you are ready to explode
- define the communication style that will maximize your success
- learn how to fit in with others — even if you have little in common
- find out how to remember and use people’s names most effectively
- gain skills to best deal with those who complain, criticize, blame and make excuses
- optimize communications with those who practice one-upmanship
- negotiate optimal solutions with different personality types
- hone your verbal assertiveness to minimize all undesirable behaviors
- examine five critical factors to consider when choosing corrective measures
- explore how to eliminate your obstacles to optimal communication
- learn how to admit mistakes without losing respect from others
- apply the most constructive techniques for resolving conflicts
- discover how to respect the dignity, rights and vulnerabilities of all concerned
- develop a realistic daily plan of action to optimize your communication skills.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, executives, employees, sales people, large and small business owners
- customer service personnel, mediators, conflict resolution personnel
- people who want to optimize – rather than just improve – their communication skills.
One-on-One Optimize Your Communication Skills Coaching
One-on-one communication skills optimization coaching is best used to assess, monitor, and optimize communication issues as they arise. Our communication skills coaching program is the choice of many business executives who want to master communications in difficult situations or with difficult people.
We arrange telephone coaching or office visits at your convenience.