Critical Thinking, Innovation and Optimal Thinking Seminar
We offer this on-site seminar as a virtual seminar (via Zoom) for your convenience.
This critical thinking, innovation and optimal thinking seminar is designed to optimize — not just improve or manage — individual, team, and organizational thinking, efficiency, and effectiveness. With interactive discussion, this seminar focuses on how different thinking styles impact individuals, teams, and organizations. You examine the importance of critical thinking and fair-mindedness when evaluating points of view and assumptions.
According to recent research conducted by Great Place to Work, companies with a culture of innovation grow their revenues 5.5 times faster than their peers. In this seminar, you learn how to use innovation to craft progress and use optimal thinking to achieve best practices, optimum results and a “best place to work” organization.
You also explore how to make simple and complex decisions, ask the best questions to obtain the best solutions, and take the most constructive actions to achieve what is most important. You explore the obstacles to optimum collaboration and assertive communication. You receive road maps to minimize unwanted behaviors, and assertively communicate your challenges and best solutions in the workplace.
Role play, interactive discussion, exercises, course notes and case studies empower you to immediately use critical thinking, innovation and optimal thinking in your workplace.
In this practical hands-on Critical Thinking, Innovation and Optimal Thinking seminar, you:
- identify the basic terminology, best practices, and techniques of critical thinking
- understand the basic terminology, best practices, techniques and benefits of perpetual innovation
- learn the basic terminology, best practices, techniques and benefits of optimal thinking
- understand the basic terminology, best practices, and techniques of assertive communication in the workplace
- learn how critical thinking, innovation, optimal thinking, and assertive communication can be applied to your tasks and the entire organization
- receive blueprints for simple and complex decision making
- use a road map for fair-minded assertive communication in a “best place to work” organization
- integrate practical steps to begin each day with your best self in charge
- learn how to optimize every situation and bring out the best in others
- explore the limiting core beliefs that cause you to settle for second best
- optimize suboptimal thoughts, feelings and behavior in the workplace and at home
- learn how to generate boundless energy, unstoppable persistence and optimal performance
Who Should Attend
- employees in any type of organization who are willing to stop settling for second best
- CEOs, large and small business owners, employees and entrepreneurs
- anyone interested in critical thinking, innovation, being their best and consistently performing at their peak
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this virtual seminar, you will receive our exclusive Certificate of Completion that confirms your education.
Individual Coaching (optional)
Optimal Thinking coaching empowers you to maximize your critical thinking, motivation, innovation and action as you move toward your most important goals. You will resolve personal/psychological/cultural issues that inhibit peak performance.
We arrange virtual coaching (via video conference or telephone) or office visits at your convenience.