Leadership Seminar to Optimize Leader Development
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are offering this on-site leadership seminar as a virtual seminar (via Zoom).
Before the leadership seminar, each participant takes our complimentary self-assessment (or 360 assessment) online. They gain critical insights into their leader development needs.
This custom leadership seminar rises above traditional leadership training seminars. When leaders use Optimal Thinking to achieve their mission and vision, the organization is injected with optimum realistic guidelines. Leaders, teams and organizations can’t function at their peak when they think and execute suboptimally.
YOU can transform a typical workplace into an optimized workplace. With Optimal Thinking, you develop leadership skills to empower the right people to help you achieve your objectives. You develop the leadership skills that inspire and empower others to commit to your vision. You also make the most constructive decisions in business situations to consistently achieve optimum growth and results.
During this leadership skills seminar, you will identify what ‘the best’ means to you and your organization and use optimal leadership skills and strategies to achieve what is most important. You learn how to employ the leadership styles that establish trust, best resolve conflicts and optimize relationships. You create solutions to maximize talent, processes, resources, opportunities and profits. If not NOW, when?
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
Leadership Seminar Objectives
In this leadership virtual seminar, you:
- analyze your current reality, define your mission and ultimate vision
- examine the nine critical competencies for optimal leadership
- complete the leadership skills analysis
- discover how the world’s most successful leaders optimize performance
- learn how to establish trust and motivate employees to contribute their best
- embrace the conflict management skills and techniques to best resolve conflicts
- recognize and resolve suboptimal efficiency and effectiveness
You maximize strengths, opportunities and execution while minimizing weaknesses, threats, and suboptimal processes. Additionally, you:
- develop the optimal strategy to maximize leadership skills and effectiveness
- determine when to train, coach, participate and delegate
- acquire four fail-safe ways to optimize training, coaching and participation
- obtain a road map to optimize team performance and employee retention
- optimize leader development and succession planning
- learn how to best lead employees in remote locations
- use three strategies to measure optimal performance and quantify your results
- explore five simple steps to transform a typical workplace into an optimized workplace!
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and leaders, C-level executives, upper management
- large and small business owners, entrepreneurs, senior-level managers
- executives who are interested in optimizing leadership skills and leader development.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this leader optimization virtual seminar, you will receive our exclusive Certificate of Completion that confirms your education in this field of expertise.