Peak Performance Motivational Seminar
“The future belongs to those who bring their best to the present.”
Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D. Author, Optimal Thinking
This motivational seminar is realistic, unique and revolutionary! Why? Because when we think in suboptimal terms, we sabotage peak performance. Every time we think suboptimally, it costs us time, energy, joy or money. With Optimal Thinking, we never settle for second best!
In this seminar, you soar above poor, mediocre and extraordinary performance into the realm of the highest and best. You employ the “mental software” to optimize your personal life and career. And, you actually practice functioning at your peak.
Motivational Seminar Objectives
In this down-to-earth peak performance motivational seminar, you:
- examine how much of your thinking compromises your best interests
- discover beliefs about negative thinking that create confusion and conflict
- understand why negative thinking can be valuable, and how to put it to best use
- discover how the five shortcomings of suboptimal positive thinking impair your performance
- learn how Optimal Thinking resolves the five shortcomings of suboptimal positive thinking
- explore why suboptimal thinking is NOT the mental basis of peak performance
- understand Optimal Thinking and its vital role in maximizing your performance
- identify what “the best” means in your personal and professional life
- integrate practical steps to begin each day with your best self in charge
- learn how to optimize every situation, and bring out the best in others
- weigh the pros and cons of optimism against Optimal Thinking in everyday situations
- discover how successful people implement Optimal Thinking
- explore the limiting core beliefs that cause you to settle for second best
- discover the messages of disturbing emotions such as anxiety, anger, and envy
- employ Optimal Thinking road maps to best resolve subtle and overwhelming emotions
- become self-reliant and achieve emotional mastery
- optimize suboptimal thoughts, feelings and behavior in the workplace and at home
- gain supreme self-confidence in your ability to create your ultimate career and lifestyle
- generate boundless energy, unstoppable persistence and optimal execution
- optimize your motivation and experience peak performance.
Who Should Attend
- employees in any type of organization who are willing to stop settling for second best
- CEOs, large and small business owners, employees and entrepreneurs
- anyone interested in being their best and consistently performing at their peak.
Motivational Coaching to Optimize Performance
One-on-one motivational coaching is best used to assess, monitor, and optimize motivation issues as they arise. Executives deploy our motivational coaching program to combat burnout and master performance in the workplace.
We arrange virtual coaching (via telephone or video conference) and office visits at your convenience.