Optimize Your Time Management Seminar
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are offering the Optimize Your Time Management seminar as a webinar for your convenience.
Time management seminars are no longer state-of-the-art. Executives throughout the world are now profiting from time optimization. Hailed by academia and the media as “the essential step above positive thinking,” Optimal Thinking empowers you to rise above time management to optimize – not just manage or improve – your time management and effectiveness.
Unlike the typical time management seminar, the Optimize Your Time Management seminar has a fail-safe foundation. You identify the thinking that stops you from being your best, and learn to employ Optimal Thinking consistently. Once you clarify your purpose and highest priorities, you can set your most important goals.
You will create your Optimal plan and learn how to best overcome procrastination, minimize distractions, obstacles and roadblocks. You will then discover how to make best use of your daily calendar, email communications, and other online resources. If you are ready to learn how to consistently take the most productive actions to achieve what is most important, this seminar is for you!
Optimize Your Time Management Seminar Objectives
During this practical seminar/workshop, you:
- identify the suboptimal thinking and work habits that stop you from being your best
- Identify your time wasters and complete the Time Management Skills Assessment
- learn how Optimal Thinking optimizes time management
- clarify your purpose
- gain crucial strategies to optimize left- and right-brain planning approaches
- determine your SUPREME goals and create your optimal plan
- learn how to optimize multiple concurrent projects and competing priorities
- optimize time management strategies to master procrastination and setbacks
- discover how to minimize interruptions and handle paperwork most efficiently
- learn optimal delegation – how to best train, coach, participate and delegate
- explore how to make the best use of your daily calendar
- transform emails and online resources from time wasters to time optimizers
Who Should Attend
- people who would like to optimize their time management skills and strategies
- CEOs, executives, large and small business owners, and employees
- people who are not willing to settle for second best in their business and personal lives
- people who want to learn precisely how and when to delegate tasks to others
- people who wish to experience optimal efficiency in achieving their dreams and goals