Optimize Your Time Management Seminar
Time management seminars are no longer state-of-the-art. Executives throughout the world are now profiting from time optimization. Hailed by academia and the media as “the essential step above positive thinking,” Optimal Thinking empowers you to rise above time management to optimize – not just manage or improve – your time and effectiveness.
Unlike the typical time management seminar, the Optimize Your Time Management seminar has a fail-safe foundation. You begin by identifying the thinking that stops you from being your best, and learn to employ Optimal Thinking consistently. You then define your ultimate purpose and highest priorities and set your SUPREME goals. You create your Optimal plan (the fastest route to success) and learn how to overcome procrastination, obstacles and roadblocks with minimum time loss. You discover how to make best use of your daily calendar, email communications, and other online resources. You learn how to consistently take the most productive actions to achieve what is most important!
During the practical Optimize Your Time Management seminar/workshop, you:
- identify the suboptimal thinking that stops you from being your best
- learn about Optimal Thinking and its vital role in time management optimization
- examine the values, habits and work methods that stop you from being your best
- define your ultimate purpose
- learn how to optimize left- and right-brain approaches in planning your time
- determine your SUPREME goals and create the optimal plan to achieve them
- learn three techniques for mastering procrastination, temporary setbacks and roadblocks
- identify your time wasters and complete the Time Waster Assessment Scale
- discover how to minimize interruptions and how to handle paperwork most efficiently
- learn optimal delegation – how to best train, coach, participate and delegate
- explore how to make the best use of your daily calendar
- transform email and other online resources from time wasters to time optimizers
Who Should Attend
- people who would like the mental software to optimize their time
- CEOs, executives, large and small business owners, and employees
- people who are not willing to settle for second best in their business and personal lives
- people who want to learn precisely how and when to delegate tasks to others
- people who wish to experience optimal efficiency in achieving their dreams and goals
One-on-One Optimize Your Time Management Coaching
One-on-one time optimization executive coaching is best used to assess, monitor, and optimize productivity issues as they arise. Our coaching program is the choice of many business executives who want to get the most done in the least time, with the least amount of stress — optimizing time and balance in their personal lives. One-on-one coaching will help you maximize your management and leadership development, and resolve personal/psychological/cultural issues that inhibit your best performance.
We arrange telephone coaching or office visits at your convenience.