Find the Best Government RFP Bids
Too busy to sift through thousands of government RFPs and evaluate them? Averaging a 92% government contract win rate over the past 28 years, our seasoned RFP team understands precisely how to find the best government RFP bids for your business. Our RFP bid monitoring experts scrutinize government agency websites, analyze potentially suitable RFPs, and gather critical market intelligence. We take these time-consuming activities off your plate while providing your organization with the most viable RFPs.
Our RFP bid monitoring specialists also use proprietary proven criteria and state-of-the-art technology to find pre-RFPs. We uncover “pocket listings” before the RFPs reach the general market – giving you an edge over your competitors that can make all the difference. We search opportunities by agency, industry niche, relevance, set-asides, security clearance, evaluation criteria, contract revenue, and far more.
You can rely on our bid monitoring specialists to meticulously search, find, and bring you the optimum bidding opportunities with relevant agencies and precise evaluation criteria. With 175 years of combined experience researching data in proprietary and public bid databases, we take pride in maximizing your win ratio and the quality of your pipeline.
We deploy Federal government data resources including FBO, DIBBS (DLA), SBIR / STTR, UN, FPDS, GSA eBuy, and SAM.
We monitor State, Local, and Education (SLED) information from more than 70,000 procurement sources.
Our people sift through potential RFPs to provide you with only the most strategic bids.
How We Find Government Contracts
Phase 1: Initial Setup to Find New Government RFP Bids
(Approximately one month)
- Ascertain your strategic goals in relation to government contracts.
- Determine your RFP qualifiers and disqualifiers.
- Examine your past practices and procedures for evaluating opportunities.
- Ensure proper setup of parameters for searches
- Perform test searches.
- Create custom procedures process.
- Create Pipeline Master.
Phase 2: 12-Month Program to Find New Government RFP Bids
- Perform targeted searches
- Review Pipeline Master RFP source site list, adjust, and optimize parameters as needed.
- Review each potentially suitable RFP based on top 5 qualifiers and strategic goals.
- Identify best RFP opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities with our propriety Go-No Go analysis.
- Review, update, and optimize criteria and procedures process based on updated data.
- Provide Pipeline Master monthly report.