The Optimal Remote Workplace Seminar
Learn From the Best in the Business
Working remotely? Wondering how can you optimize relationships with coworkers and customers when you’re working from home or in another time zone?
According to a recent Hubspot survey, 40% of respondents are in the office full time or nearly full time, 32% are in remote roles, and 28% are in hybrid roles. For many respondents, remote and hybrid work has not only become the norm, but is now a requirement. Of those surveyed, 54% of remote or hybrid workers would consider leaving their role if their company made them return to the office five days a week.
You may be struggling with slow wi-fi if you are working from home when family members are online. Your company’s VPN might not support rich web-based apps. You may be overwhelmed with technology, wondering when to use Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Trello, GotoMeeting, Skype for Business, Live Chat, email, or even the phone. Your work space may not provide you with enough privacy. And there may be tough communications that need to take place.
Since 2007, we have presented custom virtual seminars for employees who work remotely. We understand how to best resolve the challenges you experience when working from home.
A recent Gallup study revealed that U.S. employees and managers are concerned that:
- they do not feel well prepared to do their job
- their immediate supervisor doesn’t keep them informed about what’s going on in the organization
- their organization doesn’t really care about their overall well-being
Many employees – particularly those who were hired during the pandemic – feel disconnected from their team and company. Remote workers must resolve a unique set of challenges to maximize their effectiveness in the hybrid and remote workplace.
Google conducted a two-year study involving 5,600 employees in the U.S., Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The study revealed the three top factors to optimize their remote workforce:
- Cultivate real relationships
- Accommodate time zone differences
- Provide a supportive technology infrastructure and clear guidelines
During this remote workplace seminar, you take our proprietary self-assessment to uncover your dominant thinking style. You learn how to best function in individual, team, and leader roles remotely. The remote workplace training helps you define your remote workplace challenges. You will then receive practical strategies to maximize your success as a remote team member.
Remote Workplace Seminar Objectives
In the custom Optimal Remote Workplace seminar, you:
- examine the leader, employee, and customer issues that arise when working remotely
- learn how to best deal with distractions when working from home
- integrate the optimal mindset and skills to best deal with social isolation
- clarify goals, collaborate, and best manage expectations remotely
- determine how to best receive feedback from customers and peers
- identify the best approaches for building relationships with customers
You gain insight into the thinking, communication styles, and motivations of your remote team members. You can then build trust, optimize employee morale, and provide the most appropriate recognition for jobs well done. You also discover the language that optimizes efficiency and effectiveness in virtual environments.
This remote workplace training webinar empowers you to:
- best deploy technology to achieve personal and organizational objectives
- use the tools to maximize accountability, cohesiveness and buy-in
- streamline operations and workflow to ensure compliance and best practices
- evaluate, monitor, and optimize remote performance
- balance workload and provide the same information to all team members
Who Should Attend
- employees in any type of organization who are working remotely
- CEOs, large and small business owners, employees and entrepreneurs who are working from home
- anyone interested in being their best and consistently performing at their peak in remote situations
We provide this remote workplace skills seminar on-site or as a virtual seminar (via Zoom).
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this Optimal Remote Workplace seminar, you will receive our exclusive Certificate of Completion. The certificate confirms your education in remote workplace performance.
Call (424) 204-6133
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm PST or
to discuss your most important objectives.
We’re here for you!