The Optimal Remote Workplace Virtual Seminar
Working remotely? Wondering how can you optimize relationships with coworkers and customers when you’re working from home or in another time zone?
During this coronavirus pandemic,you may be struggling with slow wi-fi if your family is at home performing virtual schooling or business-related activities. Your work space may not provide you with enough privacy. Your company’s VPN might not support rich web-based apps. You may be overwhelmed with technology, wondering when to use Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Trello, GotoWebinar, GotoMeeting, Skype for Business, Live Chat, email, phone, etc. And there may be tough communications that need to take place.
Remote workers must acknowledge and resolve a unique set of challenges to maximize their effectiveness in the remote workplace. Google conducted a two-year study involving 5,600 employees in the U.S., Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The study revealed the three top factors to optimize their remote workforce:
- Cultivate real relationships
- Accommodate time zone differences
- Provide a supportive technology infrastructure and clear guidelines
In this virtual seminar, you will learn how to best function in individual, team, and leader roles remotely. The Optimal Remote Workplace virtual training is designed to help participants understand the specific issues associated with working remotely and provides practical strategies to maximize your success as a remote team member.
Each participant takes our complimentary self-assessment (or 360-assessment) beforehand to receive personal insight into how to consistently achieve the best outcomes.
Remote Workplace Virtual Seminar Objectives
In the custom Optimal Remote Workplace seminar, you:
- examine the leader, employee, and customer issues that arise when working remotely
- learn how to best deal with distractions when working from home
- integrate the optimal mindset and skills to best deal with social isolation
- clarify goals, collaborate, and best manage expectations remotely
- determine how to best receive feedback from customers and peers
- identify the optimum approaches for building relationships with customers
You also gain understanding about the thinking, interactive styles, motivations and challenges of your remote team members. You can then build trust, optimize employee morale, and provide the most appropriate recognition for jobs well done. You also learn the common language to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in each virtual environment.
You will learn which technology is best deployed in different situations. This remote workplace training webinar empowers you to:
- best deploy technology to achieve personal and organizational objectives
- implement the tools to maximize accountability, cohesiveness and buy-in
- streamline operations and workflow to ensure compliance and best practices
- evaluate, monitor, and optimize remote performance
- balance workload and provide the same information to all team members
Who Should Attend
- employees in any type of organization who are working remotely
- CEOs, large and small business owners, employees and entrepreneurs who are working from home
- anyone interested in being their best and consistently performing at their peak in remote situations