FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact Alan Walker
Tel: (424) 204-6133 Fax: (310) 362-8845
Los Angeles, November 1, 2014 – In honor of November 1, National Author’s Day, Dr. Rosalene Glickman, best-selling author of “Optimal Thinking”, shares quotes from seven authors whose lives and work exemplify thinking and living optimally, in hopes that they will inspire others as they have inspired her.
1. Dr. Martin Luther King, civil rights icon and author of “Strength To Love” who admonished that, “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
2. Seth Godin, author of 18 international best-sellers, who stated, “All motivation is self-motivation. Your family, your boss, or your co-workers can try to get your engine going, but until you decide what to accomplish, nothing will happen.”
3. Oprah Winfrey, talk show host, publisher, and author of “What I Know For Sure”, who knows that, “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
4. Malcolm Forbes, publisher and author, said “People who matter are most aware that everyone else does, too.”
5. Zig Ziglar, legendary sales trainer and author, who said “The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.”
6. Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author of thirty-nine business books, “Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things.”
7. Nelson Mandela, prisoner of conscience, whose “Long Walk To Freedom” and “Notes To The Future: Words of Wisdom” (co-authored with Bishop Desmond Tutu), counseled, “There is no passion to be found in playing small – in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living.”
About Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D.
Thought leader, Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D. is the international best-selling author of Optimal Thinking (Wiley 7 printings, and in 17 languages), hailed by academia and the media as “the successor to positive thinking” and “the basis of personal and organizational optimization and best practices.”
Rosalene is President of The World Academy of Personal Development Inc., a Century City, Los Angeles training and optimization consulting firm. She is a distinguished expert witness in cognitive analysis, leadership development and optimization. She has served as the Director of Professional Development for The American Society for Training & Development in Los Angeles.
As the leading authority in personal and business optimization, Rosalene has delivered over 2500 presentations to corporations, associations, colleges, and business groups. On an individual basis, she has provided over 30,000 hours of one-on-one coaching to numerous Fortune 500 leaders, senior executives, entrepreneurs, and rising stars.
This Optimal Thinking woman is the recipient of the “Woman of the Year” award for National Business Women’s Week in Hollywood. She has been nominated for special recognition by Queen Elizabeth II for Australia’s highest award, The Order of Australia.
Rosalene, who was born in Australia, lives in Los Angeles. She began her career as a high school Physics and Chemistry teacher, and became Chair of the Science Department. She has earned a Ph.D. in Psychology, a Teaching diploma and a degree in Business Administration.