Become a Certified Assessment Associate
A Certified Assessment Associate optimize assessment testing in the workplace. You present 90-minute follow up training and coaching (within specific guidelines) with individual End Users and/or Corporate Optimal Thinking Online Assessment clients. You interpret the nuances in reports, provide additional options, and further the optimization process.
The Certified Assessment Associate Program involves “learning by participation” exercises to ensure information is best applied. You will be required to obtain an 85 percent score using open book examination. You must demonstrate proficiency in the exercises. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Certificate recognizing your certification, and your name will be listed on the Certified Assessment Associates database.
- About 360 Feedback
- Johari Window
- Definition of 360 (Multi-Rater Feedback)
- Does 360 Feedback Result in Improved Performance?
- When is Optimization Most Likely to Occur?
- Best Practices In Using 360 Feedback
- Some 360 Feedback Issues
- Self / Other Reports
- Sources of Feedback
- Confidentiality and Anonymity
- Reliability and Validity
- Facilitating Optimization
- Optimal Action Plan
- Interpretation of the Optimal Thinking 360 Report
Certified Assessment Associate Training Schedule
Receive income by selling and providing support for the Optimal Thinking Self and 360° Assessments. You can obtain certification in two ways.
1. Private training. Five hours with an Optimal Thinking certified coach (Available now)
2. Group training. Attend two-half day training webinars (March 28 and 29, 2022, 9 am – 12 pm PST)